2017 Knitter’s Journal
Don’t worry needle knitters we’ve got one for you, too! We’re thrilled to release the new 2017 Knitter’s Journal.
A couple years ago when Sheri Goad from http://froggingalong.com/ first published the Hooker’s Journal Kristen and Carol from GoodKnit Kisses knew we needed a loom knitter’s version. It’s a helpful tool that combines organization and project planning for the entire year. But why stop there? Needle knitters deserve the same great resource and it’s finally available.
Take look at everything the Knitter’s Journal has to offer:
- Abbreviations – Translate those pattern abbreviations into plain English
- Terminology – Index of basic knitting terms and their explanations
- Calendar with Project Notes – Monthly project calendar that includes a special notes section for each project
- Yarn Cards – These handy labels will help you keep track of your yarn stash
- Work in Progress Cards – Keep a card with each project to help you remember your project details