Disclaimer: This page contains shop affiliate links. I receive compensation when you follow these links and/or make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
One of my goals at GoodKnit Kisses is to provide free patterns and video tutorials to loom knitters, crocheters and needle knitters. I began this dream in 2010 and because of your support and inspiration GoodKnit Kisses has grown to what it is today.
There are many ways that you can help support GoodKnit Kisses and what we do through using our affiliate links, purchasing PDF patterns, books and products and becoming a YouTube VIP Member.
While I do provide free versions of my patterns here on the blog, I also sell downloadable PDF versions of my patterns in my Etsy and Ravelry Stores. Get more info HERE!
I’ve authored several books to help you learn skills and stay organized. See my full list of books HERE!
YouTube VIP Membership
The VIP membership program through YouTube allows you to partner with me as a creator and educator. There are many levels of membership with perks and benefits including monthly VIP live broadcast, members-only Facebook group, weekly Zoom meetup and free PDF patterns of new content. Find out about how you can join HERE on YouTube!
- VIP Purl Level 1
- Monthly live video with Kristen
- Sneak peeks of projects
- Opportunity to provide feedback through live chat
- Weekly Zoom Stitch Group on Fridays
- Access to members only community on YouTube
- Chat, participate in polls and help choose what videos Kristen should make in the future
- Access to GKK Members Only Facebook Group
- GKK Chat badges and emojis on YouTube
- Monthly live video with Kristen
- VIP Knit Level 2
- All the benefits from Level 1
- Free PDFs of all GoodKnit Kisses new patterns
- VIP Level 3 (Closed Caption support)
- All benefits Level 2
- Priority response to comments and messages
- This level was designed specifically for those members that want to give extra to help pay for the closed captioning I provide on all my new videos.
- VIP Help Level 4
- All the benefits from Level 2
- 40 minute face-to-face video call with Kristen to provide personalized help with your project! Yup, you read that right. You get to have your very own loom knit, knit or crochet expert walk you through your project and show you what you need to do.
I’ve partnered with several companies to help promote their brands and products. All the products that I’ve linked below are ones that I use and like. Using the links below doesn’t cost you any extra if you decide to purchase anything, but GKK gets a small amount for the referral. This helps me to be able to spend my time filming tutorials for you. Thanks in advance if you decide to use my links!
CindWood Looms (Use code goodknitkisses for $5 off any purchase of CindWood looms.)
Furls Crochet (Crochet hooks, knitting needles and yarn)
YarnYay (10% off a yarn box subscription)
Friday 2nd of December 2022
I want to learn how to loom knit
Sunday 12th of March 2023
@Cindy, There are lots of tutorials on utube. That what I used because I like to see a demonstration along with illustrations in a book. Most of the time the pictures in book are enough but utube was a great help to me for more complicated stitches One hint: don’t make your wraps and stitches to tight it should flow and not be a struggle.
Pamela Ward I'm
Monday 21st of February 2022
I would like to learn to loom.
Russell E Schroeder
Tuesday 25th of January 2022
I appreciate all the hard work you must do in keeping the web site going good. Thank you Russell Schroeder
Tuesday 23rd of November 2021
I would like to learn loom knitting and crochet