I know it’s risky starting a giveaway on April 1st. I mean who’s going to play the fool and enter a giveaway that might just be a prank, right? Except you guys know me and know that I love to host giveaways. If you think it’s just another April Fools Day joke, wait until tomorrow. Then come back and enter to win one of two copies of the Beginner’s Guide to Knitting in the Round from Leisure Arts.
Thanks to Leisure Arts for providing the books for the giveaway!
“For beginners who are ready to advance beyond flat knitting, working in the round is a natural progression,” says designer Kristin Omdahl. “It alleviates a lot of seams,” she explains, “which gives a better structure to your projects, as well as making them more pleasing aesthetically.” Kristin created the designs in this book to be easy projects for learning to use double pointed and circular knitting needles, as well as combination projects that transition from one type of needle to the other.
Great for gifts, projects include a Headband, Cowl, Lace Capelet, Pouch, Baby Hat, Fingerless Mitts, Baby Blanket, and Family Hat in sizes for toddlers, children, women, and men.taken from the book description at leisurearts.com
I’m sure you saw my video tutorial for the Fingerless Mitts a few weeks ago. They have a unique stitch pattern that is so easy to knit. This is a fantastic pattern to use for gifts or donations because they knit up so quickly. It’s also a good way to become familiar with using DPNs.
Enter the Knitting in the Round Book Giveaway Below!
- Who can enter? Anyone 18 years and older in any country.
- When can I enter? April 1, 2019 12:00 am – April 11, 2019, 11:59 pm
- How can I enter? Use the raffle widget below. Each entrant has 3 possible entries.
- How many winners will you choose? There will be two (2) randomly chosen winners from all valid entries.
- What can I win? Each winner will receive one (1) print copy of the Beginner’s Guide to Knitting in the Round book.
- How will I know if I won? Winners will be announced here on the blog on Friday, April 12th
- I love reading legalease. Can I see all the terms and conditions? Of course you can. Click here.